Adjust story text size:
Comments concerning news content:
1. Love being in touch.
2. Sometimes articles have hanging/incomplete sentences Ė however, proof reading overall has improved greatly.
3. I like that you keep it mainly local since I also read the Chieftain. You try to cover things that canít be found elsewhere and thatís what is needed in a local paper.
What features would you like to see in the Greenhorn Valley View?
1. Fewer dog stories.
2. More history articles (Stage Coach Stations) Railroad history, western migration 1800.
3. More about the accidents on 165 and I25.
4. More on academic and non-sport achievements.
Would you like to read the rest of this story? You can subscribe to the Greenhorn Valley View for $35/yr. anywhere in Pueblo County. Call (719)676-3401 for additional information.